Product Test Lead
Our Cambridgeshire client is the leader in their field with their world beating products designed and hand built in the UK delivering a totally unique user experience. As a result of their continuing success and commitment to product performance they are currently recruiting for the position of Product Test Lead.
As Product Test Lead the role will be diverse and will cross over into areas of technical product management, however, specific responsibilities include:
- Project management of certification (CB, EMC, FCC, Technology partners). Producing detailed documentation, sample packages, product and design descriptions required by approval bodies for the certification process.
- Liaison between approval bodies and internal engineers to understand and resolve all issues arising during the certification process.
- Carry out formal testing and go to market validation for iOS software applications. Ensuring software is released on time and fulfils marketing requirement
- Assist with the build and testing of prototype products.
- Analyse problems / undertake research or testing to aid the resolution of design or quality issues.
- Present work to management / project team.
- Technical report writing for internal and external publication.
- Support the sales team when required with product training and queries
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
· Well organised & practical approach with a good attention to detail, ability to work autonomously.
· Sound knowledge of digital audio and iOS applications (Wireless or HDMI would be advantageous)
· Awareness of international standards and the approval process
· Team player
· Good communication skills
· Clear and effective presentation skills
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. However, we will make every effort to contact those applicants whose skills and competencies are a direct match to the role advertised. If you have not heard further from us in 4 working days then I regret that you must assume that you were not selected for interview. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
digital iOS applications Wireless or HDMI certification CB EMC FCC Technology partners standards music product documentation design quality build prototype digital audio iOS applications Wireless or HDMI certification CB EMC FCC Technology partners standards music product documentation design quality build prototypedigital audio iOS applications Wireless or HDMI certification CB EMC FCC Technology partners standards music product documentation design quality build prototype quality test testing