Clinical Trial Administrator - Cambridge - Biotechnology Company
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Administrator who will join our expanding team to maintain the Trial Master Files and also to supervise other clinical activities.
We are an international biotechnology company that is looking to expand considerably in 2017. This individual will be a part of our expansion and will play a pivotal role in maintaining the quality of our data and our overall compliance. As a business we have announced recent exciting partnerships with leading pharmaceuitcal companies.
- To maintain the Trial Master Files
- To supervise the Clinical Project Management team to ensure the quality of documentation and the overall compliance
- Liaise with external and internal clinical staff to ensure the collection of documents
- To oversee basic administration within a clinical setting
SKILLS / BACKGROUND DESIRED
- Knowledge of GCP
- Previous experience within clinical trial documentation
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to approach individuals at Senior level
- Strong numerical and written abilities
- Commercial outlook, with interest in negotiation, problem solving and taking on immediate responsibility
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Spencer Cricks directly or apply via this advert and I’ll be in touch shortly. Talentmark is a specialist pharmaceutical consultancy with over 40 years of experience in the industry. With our relationships across the globe, we aim to find you the perfect role.