Business Development Manager - Football Education
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager? Do you have experience selling into the Football sector? Do you have an understanding of the Vocational Education Sector?
Alderwood are currently representing a leading bespoke Education Provider who operates within the post-16 sector. They deliver BTEC Sport to 16-18 year olds across London, Essex & Kent within the context of Football clubs.
This role is being offered on a full time Permanent basis where you will account manage 12 Clubs across London and be targeted at developing new relationships with Football Clubs, selling a vocational learning provision to key decision makers.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To manage relationships with current using Football Clubs.
* Network & develop new relationship to create opportunity to set up learning academies at new Football Clubs.
* Prepare costing's and pitch solutions to key decision makers
* Develop & seek out long term mutually benefited relationships with Football Clubs.
Candidates with a background from FE or Private Training providers would be advantages. Candidates who have commercial experience working with Football Clubs, in a B2B sales capacity, will also be considered.
Candidates can live anywhere within London, Essex, Kent or Surrey. You will be home & regional based, working onsite with client Football Clubs.
In return you will be offered:
* A starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000
* Competitive commission scheme based on retaining clients & developing new business.
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Audio-visual equipment (Phone & Laptop)
* Business Mileage @ 30ppm from home
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to