Marketing & Business Promotion Internship - £14.5K - App Startup - Central London
Our client is an app start-up that offers a quick an easy tool to access local tradesmen and women to assist with your everyday chores. If you're looking for a caterer, gardener, a cleaner or even just someone to help you with your IT issues, they can help.
How you can expect to spend your day?
- Support planning and execution of guerrilla-, street- and partnership marketing
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- You will be joining an exciting new start-up company based in the heart of Central London