Assistant Quantity Surveyors
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
An award winning residential developer that specialises in luxury apartments, houses and social housing. At this moment in time they are currently looking for Assistant Quantity Surveyors either from a house building or contractor background based in the Cambridge area.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyors will rapidly integrate themselves within a dynamic and professional commercial team, working on exciting residential projects within Essex and surrounding areas.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with sub-contractors of the works packages you will be managing
- Ensuring sub-contract orders reflect scope of works requirements
- Taking responsibility for the project's cash position, ensuring payments are made in accordance with terms and conditions
- Pricing and agreeing all project variations
- Feeding you cost reports into the Senior QS on the project.
You must have:
- Experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor ideally from a residential developer background, however the client will also look at AQS' from a main contracting background and would be keen to train them up as and where required.
- Excellent education background underpinning practical experience, including a degree qualification
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Career minded, with the desire to progress
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
This is a fantastic opportunity for Assistant Quantity Surveyors who want to forge a long term career in the Cambridge region and looking to work on exciting major multi-million high end residential project. In return you can expect to receive a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply here online to Peter Alleyne