Account Executive - £22-25K +OTE £8K
An exciting role for Account Executive has arisen within a global magazine subscription company.
Do you like working in a busy, team environment?
Do you want to work for a company with great incentives and an established career path?
Are you looking to grow your sales and account management career?
- Competitive entry Level Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Experience is not essential
Based in the busy city of Oxford you will join a global magazine subscription company who offer high-value business information for the water industry. You will be handling a range of account responsibilities; renewals, client engagement, new sales and general account administration.
As Account Executive your main tasks will include;
- Making outbound calls to clients
- Explaining and understanding products and services
- Improving engagement in products that have already been sold
- Developing the ability to suggest other products in our portfolio by listening to clients
- Time management
In order to be successful you will have;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A professional attitude and excellent telephone communication skills
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Good computer literacy skills
You will be a graduate or have equivalent experience
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.