Electronics Product Trainer & Quality Support
Electronics Product Trainer & Quality Support - Northampton
Are you currently working within the electronics industry? Does your experience include delivering training to customers and quality assurance? Want to work for a global medical device manufacturing company? Yes then please read on.
Your role as an Electronics Product Trainer & Quality Support Specialist will involve providing quality technically related services and training to internal and external customers for electronics medical device products.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Delivering Technical Training courses to both internal and external Customers.
- Managing product complaints.
- Reporting for all relevant service activities, to ensure updated and accurate service data in the service system.
- Managing the document management system.
- Responsible for ensuring all quality and SOP’s are up to date and adhered to at all times.
- Installation, servicing and maintenance of electronics products.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Northampton paying a salary between £20,000 - £23,000 per annum with great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, pension, group life assurance, share options and much more….
To apply for the role of Electronics Product Trainer & Quality Support Specialist you will have the following:
- Electronics related qualification, minimum ONC or equivalent.
- Experience in carrying out the above duties preferably medical instrumentation or electronics products.
- Customer focused and training delivery experience.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.