Senior SEO Consultant
Nigel Wright are exclusively recruiting for a Senior SEO Consultant, for a full service digital agency in Newcastle. The company are diverse in their digital offering and are widely regarded as one of the most progressive agencies in the North East. Their search team is the largest in the business, frequently securing high volume and value client work.
You will lead the SEO strategy development for key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess your team`s campaign performance and providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements.
Experience as a digital marketer with strong SEO skills is essential. Agency experience is favoured but a strong skill set from in-house or freelance roles will also be considered. Team management experience is highly desirable however candidates who have strong experience, illustrating desire or capability to head up a junior team, will be considered.
- Lead the SEO team to develop well considered and progressive client strategies that deliver measureable performance.
- Monitor the performance of the teams' SEO strategies in line with client objectives.
- Represent SEO throughout the agency acting as a thought leader, to articulate opportunities with colleagues.
- Actively support the personal and professional development of your team.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that client sentiment remains high.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in SEO.
- Able to illustrate effective implementation of strong SEO campaigns in previous role/s.
- Capability and desire to manage a large team alongside your own personal workload.
- Analytical and questioning mindset to improve the agency's current SEO offering.
- Comfortable "thinking outside the box" and recommending change and improvement to senior colleagues and a junior team.
- Able to articulate technical service aspects to a variety of stakeholders.