Trainee Paralegal - Claimant Personal Injury (GR28/BRS/SPW/47)
We’re different to other law firms. We take a fresh approach to law and know that our strength, both as a place to work and as a business, comes from our people. That’s why we value personality and individuality and allow our staff the space and respect to do a great job for our clients.
We’re a national full-service legal company with offices in Solihull, Leeds, Surrey, Plymouth, Cardiff and London, with an associated practice in Edinburgh. We deliver high quality professional services in a cost-effective and approachable manner to institutions, businesses and individuals.
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Paralegal/Case Handler to join the MOJ team, which is part of the wider Claimant Personal Injury team in Bristol.
• Managing own caseload of RTA cases - specifically personal injury cases;
• Pursuing claims through The Ministry of Justice Portal, making full use of our case management system;
• Complying with agreed service standards;
• Communicating with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors;
• Dealing with administration as required.
• Good attention to detail;
• Team player;
• Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Previous case handling experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Why Join Us?
With Investors in People accreditation since 1998, we positively encourage our employees to progress and develop within the Company. We recognise that our continued growth and success is the direct result of the contribution of our employees.
Our wide range of benefits, include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities. We have active social committees and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK.
Lyons Davidson prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and is committed to, and realises the benefits of, having a diverse workforce.
Please note that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory credit check and Basic criminal record check.