Commercial Finance Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager in Buckinghamshire. The purpose of the Commercial Finance Manager is to hold responsibility for all aspects of commercial decision making, financial performance, financial control, and contractual negotiations with suppliers. Key internal and external stakeholder relationships up to directorial level is paramount.
Key responsibilities, of the Commercial Finance Manager, based in Buckinghamshire are:
- Manage and develop key stakeholder relationships with senior internal and external parties.
- Develop commercial analysis on contract tenders and operate as lead for certain negotiations
- Providing expert financial and commercial advice to operational management, driving financial performance through commercially sound decision making and analysis
- Produce management reporting and Site Director in developing performance measurement tools
- Undertake financial reviews and investigations as required
- Audit of Unit Business Health Check, unit or central level, as required
- Supervise and manage a team of 3, displaying Focus on Five behaviours, giving them clear direction, and including effective communication to ensure high levels of engagement.
- Manage performance through the EPA process and succession planning within the team.
- Agreement of annual budgets, three-year plan and financial forecasts
- Ensure delivery of monthly management accounts, reporting and weekly KPIs
- Financial support for central projects and initiatives including the production and circulation of accurate MI
- Ensure the company's reporting timetable is met and all appropriate policies for control of equipment, stocks and cash are complied with, carrying out regular audit checks of departments
- Implementation of key management and financial control systems
- Provide accurate and timely balance sheet reconciliations and forecasts
The Successful Commercial Finance Manager based in Buckinghamshire, will ideally match the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or working experience of 5 years+
- Experience of dealing with complex contracts
- Experience of management accounts
- Demonstrable experience in continuous improvement and financial performance
- Systems experience (SAP, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Flexible approach to accommodate changing work priorities
- Proven commercial ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to scope and deliver projects
- Ability to build a strong and motivated finance team
- An attention to detail and sound knowledge of working with contracts
If you are a proactive and driven individual looking to join a multi-national, market leading business and you would like to hear more, please contact Harsa Abeelack on or email: .