Hiring 4 Healthcare are recruiting for a Qualified Dental Nurse to work in a private practice based in Bath.
The position is open to trainee Dental Nurses who have experience working in surgery and are nearing the end of their training course.
This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills and work with orthodontist, implants and other specialist work.
We are looking for a qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse. You will be motivated, organised, and a good communicator who thrives upon maintaining good standards.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
- Generous Practice social budget - each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event
- Practice Bonus scheme - discretionary bonus based on Practice target worth up to a week’s wages
- Additional Special days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving house etc
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year
- Industry leading flex bens platform with access to tax-free childcare vouchers and other salary sacrifice schemes, and discounted shopping and gym memberships
The Practice provides a wide range of private and specialist dental treatment led by distinguished clinicians.
located right in the centre of beautiful Bath housed within a period Georgian building but is modern and airy inside with superb facilities and a great environment for patients and colleagues alike.
The practice is based a 10-minute walk from the local train station and is accessible via public transport.
We are looking for people who are constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and to always put patients first.
*opportunity for progression and development/training in specialist areas.
As a valued member of this team, you will benefit from on-going support and the opportunity to expand your personal development through regular courses, training and all CPD free of charge. GDC fees and Indemnity costs will also be covered for you.