Our Client are a huge global enterprise and due to the implementation of a new financial platform they are looking to recruit 3 IT Developers.
· The role of the successful candidate would be to prepare the Physical design based upon Service Management provided requirements and the S/4HANA technical data model.
· You will develop reports and perform unit testing before sending to project teams and users for validation
· As IT developer you will also be responsible to investigate and fix issues found during project testing
· Prepare documentation and handover to IT operations the finished product
· Technical skills and aptitude. The candidate should have strong technical skills and the desire to acquire new ones.
· A working knowledge and Experience of Databases / Data Warehouses and SQL language is essential.
· Previous experience in Programming (At least a basic background in programming).
· Problem Solving ability
· Desire to continually learn and the ability adapt to change - As S4/HANA is a new technology for SAP the capabilities and programming languages evolve rapidly, in line with new technology patterns.
· The ability to join forces and collaborate with co-workers and business partners.
· The ability to prioritise their own time.
· Previous SAP background is not required but will consist an advantage
· User Understanding - the candidate should be able to interact with report users to understand their requirements for best user experience. This can be taught if not already possessed.
Salary: Upto £25,000 plus excellent benefits