Purchase Ledger Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a client based in Guildford-Super company and team!!
- Exceptional customer service
- Check all invoices received, and ensure that these match accurately with purchase orders. Report any discrepancies to the relevant department manager. (Around 300 invoices per mth)
- Register and scan all invoices received and distribute them for authorisation & coding or verification
- Pass all authorised & coded invoices on a timely basis.
- Produce and distribute follow up lists as necessary.
- Follow up managers regularly to ensure prompt authorisation of invoices.
- Reconcile all purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Writing out and processing manual cheques as required.
- Liaise with sales ledger team to clear any reciprocal trading accounts.
- Process all purchase invoices accurately.
- Ensure that all filing systems and other records are maintained accurately and efficiently.
- Deal with all telephone calls in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- Perform ad-hoc duties when require
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.