Information Security Analyst
Rutherford Grant are recruiting an Information Security Analyst on behalf of a global organisation based in Greater Manchester. This is the first role of its kind within the business and will give you the chance to have a real impact on the security standards, practices and policies.
As the Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the security standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Be the authority on Cyber Security within the business and offer guidance to ensure security is built into all products and services.
- Define the Cyber / Information security requirements for projects and make sure they in place prior to release.
- Be responsible for PCI and DPA impact assessments where required.
- Conduct vulnerability and penetration testing and resolve issues that arise.
- Respond, detect, isolate and fix security incidents.
As the Information Security Analyst, you will have:
- Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CISMP or CISM.
- Full lifecycle Information Security Project experience
- Experience of data security and compliance standards, such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and DPA.
- Knowledge of Information Security and IT Security frameworks, standards and best practice
- Knowledge of security tools for carrying out vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, SIEM monitoring and physical security tools
As the Information Security Analyst, the company will offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Modern offices in a fantastic location
- Friendly environment to work in
- Chance to grow and develop
This is a key role for the company and we are shortlisting now. To be considered for the role contact /
Job Title: Information Security Analyst - CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP
Salary: c£50,000 DOE
Location: Eccles - Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Timperley, Sale, Wilmslow, Cheadle, Heald Green, Warrington, Trafford, Stockport, Bury, Prestwich, Worsley, Carrington, Salford, Stretford, Urmston