We are currently seeking a payroll administrator to join our small team in Glasgow on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will be working 3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday & Friday. 08:30 - 17:30 with 1 hour lunch break. Within this role, you will be responsible for high volume processing of company payroll for the business in Scotland as well as general administration.
- Processing high volumes of information relating to Payroll
- Dealing with New Starts and Terminations
- Tax calculations and related documentation
- Processing time sheets
- Recording all sickness and annual leave
- Dealing with queries from employees, clients or HMRC and dealing with issues as they arise
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- You will have a proven track record within a fast-paced and high-volume payroll function
- High levels of accuracy will be required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills in general, including knowledge of Excel and Word and Google
If you are interested in this role, get in touch with Amy Garcia or apply via the link.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,600k pro rata
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.