Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester
A highly successful main dealer in Huddersfield has an opportunity for a qualified and experienced vehicle technician to join their team. This dealership is going through a growth period with more work becoming available and further growth and team development upcoming.
If you are successful in this role you will develop quickly through the manufacturer accreditation, with further opportunity to progress and train towards diagnostic and master tech qualifications as time goes on.
- Servicing, maintenance and component changes, including brakes, exhausts, tyres etc
- General repairs, including clutches, cam belts, suspension, gearbox issues all dependent on level of experience
- Inspections and testing following brand specific plans
- MOT testing if current license held.
- Fault finding and diagnostics using maunfacturer specific equipment (Dependent on experience)
- Ideally to be successful as a vehicle technician you will need strong mechanical experience within a main dealership, although if your experience is from an independent you will also be considered.
- Your problem solving and communication skills will also need to be top notch as you will be working largely under your own supervision.
- Attention to detail is critical, as you will be working to manufacturers standards
- NVQ/C+G/IMI Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- MOT License an advantage
If you are interested in working in the Autmotive industry however this position does not match your individual skillset, please feel free to apply anyway including a covering letter on what you're looking for.
We are always looking for skilled professionals and even if you are not due to be looking for 6 or even 12 months, we will be happy to keep you up to date with opportunities relevant to your interests.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit