Business Development Manager
Company based just outside of Maidstone is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manger. You will be working in a small team responsible for bringing in new leads for the sales reps, as well as introducing new business to the company.
The role will consist of contacting businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote the business, you will also be required to gather information, verify details and update the CRM system.
- Tenacity to effectively make quality calls throughout the day to meet the relevant KPIs and requirements. Must believe in using the phone to drive outcomes.
- Initiate quality appointments and leads for the sales reps each week
- Self-driven and confident personality, with an assertive sales style. Must be target and result driven.
- Must be passionate, dedicated, loyal and tenacious.
- Understanding of geographical locations.
- Basic understanding of the companies range as well as have an understanding of the requirements and challenges of the clients
- Making sure all of your days follow up calls are completed.
- Any project been worked on must be conducted thoroughly and efficiently making sure all relevant details and information are updated on the CRM system.
- Manage and maintain your admin work along with your calls, showing good time management skills.
Free parking, Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30. Salary up to £25K depending on experience, Quarterly bonus