B2B sales executive
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up; a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth; and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- A basic salary of 25k/30K with a bonus in place
- Offer extensive training and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Free and secure on-site parking
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised car valets monthly
- Subsidised haircuts at work
- Perkbox (after successfully passing probation)
Due to expansion, we are looking to attract individuals with a passion for outbound sales/telesales/business development to join our lead generation team. Individuals will be tasked with:
› Sourcing new leads
› Identify key decision makers within the organisation
› Generating new opportunities effectively via various channels e.g. CRM database, websites and directories, LinkedIn
› Preparing and structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of a potential client’s requirement
What we think you’ll need:
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new skills and grow existing competencies.
- Great at organising your diary, with the ability to juggle many different tasks, meet deadlines.
- A great communicator who can effectively collaborate on projects.
- Able to keep a calm head under pressure; can be fast-paced and hectic place to work at times. The candidate should be prepared to work under pressure and respond quickly to last-minute changes of plan.
- Willing to share creative ideas with their colleagues.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Individuals must have experience in outbound telesales/business development and a passion for sales/lead generation. Successful individuals will be rewarded with a strong upward career curve within a house that has market leading mentors within the Financial Services industry. Product skill is not necessary as full product training will be provided.
Individuals with excellent communications skills and a passion for sales will flourish within this high paced environment. Any type of fast paced sales experienced is favoured. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to gain access to a career within Financial services industry.