Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer
My Air Conditioning & Climate Control client based Sussex are looking for an experienced Heating/Combustion Engineer to join their busy team, covering service and mainetnance to domestic and commercial heating systems.
You will be involved in the service and breakdown to systems located within domestic dwellings, commercial premises and Public Sector buildings. This will be covering the London Areas and surrounding the M25 circuit, a company vehicle will be provided.
The ideal candidate must have previous working history working as a heating engineer, commercial gas engineer or combustion engineer.
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Job Description
* Service and maintenance
* Fault finding to boilers and plant equipment.
* Commercial and Domestic applications
* Emergency plumbing repairs (Taps, Sinks, Bathrooms)
* Advantageous to have knowledge of HVAC systems, Chillers, Air Conditioning and Building Services.
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Requirements
* Commercial and domestic gas service and repair experience.
* Qualifications CCN1 and advantageous would be also CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT, LPG.
* Domestic and Commercial Gas Registration certificate.
* In-depth technical knowledge of domestic and commercial boilers.
* Full Clean Driving License
* Knowledge of driving within London.
* Good Team Working Skills (essential)
* Access to drive to central London within 2 hours maximum
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer Annual Wage
* Annual Salary £28K - £38K + bonus scheme
* 40 hrs per week plus optional overtime.
* Corporate Vehicle with Private Use
* Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the experience and certiications listed above and would like to be conisdered for this position, please apply or email or call
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.