Chef De Partie - Contract catering Mon-Fri
Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Chef de partie for a contract caterer on the outskirts of Cambridge. Candidates applying MUST BE ABLE DRIVE WITH ACCESS TO A CAR. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience and be capable of producing fresh imaginative food within a seven day operation. The job dutie has great variation to it with work on a number of different sections, cooking fresh food for 300 people a day. The general hours based on the role are 37.5, Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm with a minimum salary of £20,000. On top of this the package includes generous annual leave and other benefits including free parking and all bank holidays off, there is also opportunity to work additional over time hours if required based on £12 per hour.
THIS ROLE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A CHEF LOOKING TO ACHIEVE FANTASTIC WORK TO LIFE BALANCE - CHRISTMAS CLOSED - 40 HRS PER WEEK - EARLY STARTS EARLY FINISHES - EVERY WEEKEND OFF
The client is looking for the suitable candidate to interview asap.
Duties Involved in the Role:
- To prepare, cook and present food for customers
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in the quality of food, both as to its preparation and presentation
- Provision of food preparation cover within the kitchen; including preparation of food, ingredients and commodities in all areas throughout the kitchen, in readiness for cooking
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are adhered to
- Receipt and storage of provisions; monitoring stock rotation and ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly
- Provision of cover in the absence of other section Chefs
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule is adhered to
- To undertake further training when required
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Head Chef
- To apply for this role or enquire further send your C.V and a cover letter to or call /