PR Senior Account Manager, sport & entertainment - c£35,000 + bens
- This is a unique opportunity to take on a key role in a new PR division and build a world-class capability, further developing this within an integrated creative agency.
- Their purpose is to inspire people to act through passionate partnerships, experiences and stories - often leveraging sport, culture and entertainment platforms to engage audiences.
- This rapidly growing business has been working with neuroscientists to take a more human centric and scientific approach to engagement. New tools, new models of engagement, fresh new ideas.
- Managing big brand, international client accounts with complex matrix structures.
- Developing outstanding multi-market PR campaigns to amplify audience engagement.
- You will help to create compelling PR content and sell it into media and wider influencers.
- Build compelling international media content that can used centrally or localized.
- Write great content from internal briefing packs (including Key Messages, FAQs, Defensive Lines) to external press packs that hero the spirit of the brand and campaign.
- Prove the success of PR strategies through quantified evidence.
- Identify and report on influencer trends to internal teams and advise on potential opportunities or risks.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in working on multi-market PR campaigns, a creative thinker, a stellar writer and a motivated doer with a passion for doing things differently.
- Understand PR strategy and have a proven track record of working on multi-market B2C PR campaigns (ideally with Sports and Entertainment clients) that drove quality reach and engagement. Additional B2B experience is preferable.
- Experience and contacts in diverse B2B and B2C media segments, such as News, Lifestyle, Consumer, Specialist (Sports / Entertainment) Business and Industry press
- Ideally, you will be passionate about Sports and Entertainment content and fluent in at least one other European language.
- A bold and original thinker who loves doing things differently.
- Keen interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment.
- This opportunity will suit someone who is hungry to make their mark and throw themselves into this entrepreneurial role.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to arrange a time to discuss what you could bring to this role, please get in touch by sending your CV to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge.