Customer Experience Team Manager
Hudson Energy are one of the UK’s newest business to business energy suppliers, and are part of Just Energy Group. Just Energy are a rapidly growing and financially strong organisation with over 1.8 million customers in North America. After a successful few years in which they gained over 150,000 customers, Hudson Energy is looking to develop a team to deliver a high growth strategy.
Hudson Energy pride themselves in optimising the experience for their people and very much want them to enjoy their work. We have a vibrant and positive culture within modern and dynamic offices.
The Customer experience team is focused on delivering "best in class" experiences to business customers and delivering financial performance for group shareholders. We are leading the transformation of customer experience in the Business 2 Business Utilities space and want to achieve a world class customer service. The team own and lead the improvement of outstanding customer service from the "first hello" through to the "last goodbye".
The Team Manager will lead the Customer Experience team to develop a cohesive, dynamic and high customer focused team. You will lead the development of people, delivery of NPS performance improvement, and collaborate across function successfully to help achieve business objectives.
Your focus will be to deliver improvement, and create a proactive team achieving "best in class" performance levels in the following areas;
People experience (eNPS)
- Employee experience journey optimisation
- Induction, training and absenteeism management
- Performance reviews and Personal development plans
Customer experience (NPS)
- Customer relationship building
- Customer journey optimisation
- Call management
- Ticket and email management
- Metering service levels
- Change of tenancy
- Complaints management
Compliance and QA
- Regulatory compliance (OFGEM, ELEXON)
- Adherence to group quality standards focused on creating operational excellence
- Customer profitability
- Revenue delivery
- Billing accuracy
- Aged debt management
The successful candidate will possess:
- Leadership qualities and a minimum 2 years’ experience of leading teams
- 2 year minimum experience of operating in the Utilities sector (desirable)
- A track record of delivery Customer experience (NPS) improvements
- A track record of leading Cultural change, and creating best in class eNPS levels
- A commercial mind-set focused on delivering added value to all stakeholders