Graduate Proposal Specialist - FTSE 100 Businesses
Graduate Proposal Specialist- FTSE 100 Businesses
Looking for a career to utilise the skills you have learnt at University? Are you an excellent creative or technical writer with an eye for attention to detail? We have a fantastic Graduate opportunity to work within a leading UK business with a fast track career path and professional development.
The organisation is at FTSE100 business; the UK's leading provider of specialist aircraft services and engineering support providing tailored packages for critical services across UK. You'll be working as part of the organisation's Business Development team to support proposals and bids for business opportunities.
As the successful Graduate Bid Proposal Specialist you will be required to coordinate bid writing activity with a larger team of writers during the competition stage.
- Management of business proposals
- Working across the business to produce compelling content for business opportunities
- Working with multiple stakeholders across disciplines to produce business proposals
- Researching and identifying business opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree
- Creative writer and problem solver confident in writing detailed content
- Innovative and inquiring personality
- Results focused with the ability to deliver individually and within a team
- Initiative and drive to self-learn and self-improve
- Strong communication skills
What's on offer?
- Starting salary £27,000 - £30,000
- Career progression and professional development
- Full time permanent position
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- A host of flexible benefits.
- Career opportunities with a FTSE100 business
If you are interested in finding out more and having a confidential discussion please contact Francesca Robinson on or email