UK Operational Trainer
This is a good opportunity to work for an established and respected company who supply their services across the Commercial, Industrial and Construction sectors throughout the whole of the UK.Our client is continuing to grow and build on their successful teams across their 40+ depots in the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced trainer who has previous hands on experience with HGV driving/loading, fork lift/counter balance tickets and who has a good level of construction site knowledge. The successful applicant will travel throughout the UK training staff on various courses relating to plant operations and assessing how plant is maintained and how it can be improved. i.e.
- Training of staff (HGV Drivers, Forklift Operatives, Manual operations)
- Future budgeting of plant operations (assessments of upkeep and maintenance of various hire plant equipment)
- Monitoring compliance. (movement of operations)
- Define the boundaries within the scope of plant hire.
- Management of operation training on a daily basis, (documentation/reports/assessments)
- Travel all across the UK, Staying over night on a weekly basis.
ESSENTIALS SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Professional Qualifications in plant Training; PTTLS (PETALS), ITSSR, RTITB, CITB, MPORS, IOSH.
- Knowledge of training systems & plant maintenance
- Experience in delivering training, especially transport, HGV/Forklift/Loading and off loading of plant.
- Ability to travel extensively within the UK.