Advertising Account Management Intern - Paid Internship - Manchester
An advertising platform which allows brands to affectively reach their target audience across video, social media and mobile advertising channels. With their headquarters in San Francisco and 16 offices worldwide this is a well-established business in the industry working with the likes of Universal Pictures, EE and American Express.
This is a full time graduate internship paying NMW, followed by a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day?
- Creating mockup mobile, video and display screenshots for live campaigns
- Assisting in the completion of weekly analysis for live campaigns, explaining week on week performance to clients with recommendations and ideas for future campaigns
- Reporting EOC stats to the AM’s to relay to their clients at the end of campaigns
- Assisting the AM’s with the creation of EOC reports at the end of each campaign, identifying key trends throughout the campaign and ideas for future campaign re-bookings.
What are the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications?
- Organised and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Collaborative nature, enjoys working as part of a team
- Desire to learn more about technology, advertising and media
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working with technology platforms such as salesforce are an advantage, although this is not necessary.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- The opportunity to gain experience in a high growth, fast-paced, fun working environment
- Learn from an experienced and accomplished team of industry experts who will guide, teach and help you develop best in class skills.