Fire Alarm Engineer
Fire Alarm Service Engineer required in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas
Our client specialise in the design, supply and servicing of safety products and systems. Their range includes fire risk assessments, fire detection, fire alarm and emergency lighting systems. They work with domestic properties and businesses of all sizes throughout the UK.
Due to continued workload, they now require a Fire Alarm Service Engineer to join their hard-working team.
- Attend periodic and reactive call outs within a 50 mile radius of Bedford
- Undertake periodic and reactive maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems
- Perform maintenance and servicing on all types of addressable and conventional systems
- Knowledge and ability to fault find and service a variety of panels
- Carry out extinguisher and emergency lighting services
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately and promptly
- Friendly and professional - customer service and satisfaction are our client’s number one priority!
- Full UK Driving License
If you have what it takes to join our client’s dedicated and professional force, apply now!
ALL SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE FORWARDED TO OUR CLIENT WHO WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY IF THEY WISH TO PURSUE YOUR APPLICATION