We are currently working with a world market leader in it's sector who are seeking an experienced Temporary Credit Controller.
As an experienced Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Collection of debt by means of telephone, email and letter.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships to maximise cash collection
- Performing Credit Checks and opening accounts
- Ensuring that accurate and correct notes are logged against customer invoices and accounts detailing discussions, payments and queries.
- Preparing accounts for legal action.
- Monitoring credit limits / overdue balances.
- Resolving any miss/un-allocated cash.
- Reconciling accounts
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to form good working relationships internally and externally
- The ability to show previous experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to use own initiative and/or work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Opportunity to work with a market leading client
- Basic pay of £18K-£20K
- Long term temporary position
If you are able to demonstrate the above experience then please contact Amy at Chase and Holland.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.