Business Intelligence Manager
My Client is a leading independent chartered Accountancy practice looking for an experienced BI Manager to join their growing office in North London. This is a new role within the company so we are keen to speak to BI Managers who have experience of working on projects from the beginning to the end.
We are looking for a professional, and organized individual to play a pivotal role in the company by providing day to day database support and ensuring key company databases are accurate and updated.
Main Responsibilities will include.
- Running and maintaining the core management database daily
- Producing and designing ad – hoc reports using SQL or Power BI
- Ensure all reports are run successfully and on time
- Produce and Maintaining fee note, invoice and statement templates within the Management systems
- Assisting internal users with support if required.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience
- Good IT skills – Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be confident, professional and have effective communication skills
- Data Cleansing experience is a must
- SQL database experience
- Database Administration experience
- Reporting tools experience – Power BI or Crystal Reports