Trading Analyst - Coventry
Our highly successful client based in Coventry is currently recruiting for a Trading Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for conducting all trading related activities including forecasting and supplier relations.
Duties will include:
- Forecasting for power and gas consumption for use in trades and compliance
- Working with brokers and suppliers for the purpose of gas and power purchase and delivery
- Compliance reporting and forecasting regarding customer numbers, demand volumes, peak demand periods, etc.
- Making sure all records are logged and up to date
- Supporting the Manager with all trading related work
- Continued development of trading and forecasting tools to continually refine and improve trading/ imbalance performance
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Confidence with computers and numbers
- MS Office proficient
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Advanced MS Access Skills
- Good SQL Skills (ideal, not essential)
- Comfortable working with people
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Good attention to details
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
*****Please apply if you think you may be suitable for the position*****