Nuffield Health are looking for a SalesForce Developer to join their team in Epsom.
Purpose of Role:
- The Salesforce developer will be required to develop and configure on the Force.com platform in adherence to guidelines and best practices.
- Salesforce has numerous APIs and a Salesforce developer is responsible for controlling the adaptability of these API's for integration of information and processes so all the systems within CRM can communicate efficiently.
- The Salesforce developer will be required to investigate and fix any bugs, which is essential for the smooth functioning of the platform.
- Responsible for completing supporting documentation throughout the software development lifecycle.
- To analyse and fulfil defined business requirements whilst managing on-going development to support and deliver value to the business.
- To implement defined business projects, and ensure operational stability and associated support is provided and effective.
- Look for ways to continuously improve current development standards and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and collaborative manner.
- Offer support and coaching to team members in order to build knowledge within the team.
- Ability to complete development activities on applications outside of the Force.com platform to make best use of their development competencies.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Knowledge, skills, and experience of building custom declarative and programmatic applications on the Force.com platform.
Location: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town - 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits: We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, a free onsite gym at Epsom offering exercise classes and discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, an interest free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
Interested? A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health providers, operating as a not for profit organisation. It delivers services from more than 200 locations including Hospitals, Physiotherapy, Fitness and Wellbeing clubs, Health Assessment Centres and client workplaces. We provide clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, private organisations, and the NHS. We have a unique approach to improving health in the UK, putting the quality of care and satisfaction of individuals and companies at the heart of what we do and, in the process, improving the health of millions of people.