UX & Design Manager - Central London
A leading brand in the insurance market, recognised as setting the standards which others try to emulate. Consistently delivering strong growth and exceptional returns and recruiting only the very best and empowering them to deliver. Well-known for insuring the homes of the rich and famous through to the most innovative technology companies. The customer base is diverse, unique and united by the ability to provide specialist, tailored insurance solutions.
This role is responsible for the day to day management and on-going customer experience optimisation of the client website and associated direct to consumer websites. This encompasses the end-to-end journey from arrival to purchase including associated conversion activities. The objective is to maximise the return on acquisition spend while maintaining a best in class user experience across all devices.
- Assist User Experience Manager in defining and delivering the user experience for new websites, as well as optimisation of existing sites
- Must be confident creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards etc.
- Should be comfortable using Axure or Balsamiq and have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be experienced with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion through to sale
- Will need to be comfortable communicating ideas to senior product stakeholder (Marketing, Underwriting, Operations, IT)
- Work closely with IT to define and deliver the user experience from definition through to delivery. Including review and testing of the changes throughout the development period.
- Advanced knowledge of website content delivery via Drupal and using Agile methodology
- 2-3 years’ experience in user experience / content management role or similar
- Excellent knowledge of user centred design methodologies (IA, wire framing, prototyping)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise in a self-managing style and ensure deadlines are hit - Agile experience is an asset
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Experience of working with multiple key stakeholders, including senior management, digital agencies and other online team members.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing external agencies to deliver user experience
- An advanced knowledge of Drupal and managing multiple websites
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, as this is a central skill in evaluating website performance issues, and quantifying their impact
- A working knowledge of website tag management tools (e.g Tealium and/or GTM)
- Copywriting and visual design experience are an asset
- A working understanding of other online areas including PPC and SEO
- Work with key business stakeholders to define website changes
- When required, work with IT to assess the effort required to effect change, making pragmatic decisions regarding scope and approach
Monitoring Effectiveness of the website
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and KPIs for signs of business performance issues
- Monitor key business metrics (Visits, Quote interaction, Completed quotes, Sales, Average Premium etc.) against plan, investigating deviations as required
Identifying problems and evaluating their impact
- Based on the monitoring (above), investigate potential problems
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine cause(s) of reduction in website business performance
Apply today for a full brief and a consultation with a member of the team.