- Established and leading telecoms solutions provider based in central London
- Marketing Director position, heading up team of three marketers
- Drive company brand awareness across existing and new markets
- Generate high quality and qualified leads for the sales teams
- Set up and work with vendor partners for joint budget campaigns
- Experience within the telecoms sector a necessity
- Experience of creating and delivering refined and successful marketing strategies
The Role: This Marketing Director role has arisen in this leading telecoms solutions provider due to the business having ambitious growth plans. The Marketing Director will manage a team of three marketers and take responsibility for driving brand awareness and generating leads for a hungry and driven sales team. Taking ownership of looking at the company brand identity, the successful candidate will audit and improve the company website, branded collateral, presentations and all external messaging to make sure all is aligned. The second objective, to generate a pipeline of quality leads for the sales team, will be done predominately (but not exclusively) via email marketing (Act-on), social media, and events. With a huge portfolio of software and hardware products to sell on to businesses, this role will also encompass partner management and negotiation of joint budget campaigns with specific vendors.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Director:
- Form a part of the senior leadership team
- Create the short, medium and long term marketing strategy
- Manage a team of three marketers
- Drive brand awareness and brand identity across markets for the business
- Generate leads for the sales team through integrated marketing campaigns
- Partner marketing - run joint campaigns with joint marketing budgets
- Stakeholder management - reporting to senior stakeholders on campaign successes and plans
- Train, develop, and hire staff to improve the team output
- Experience of working in the B2B telecoms space (vendor or reseller) is essential
- Senior level management position in a commercial marketing role
- Ability to handle stakeholders of all seniority and departments
- Strong people management experience
- Experience of creating a lead generation marketing strategy
- Experience of increasing brand awareness of businesses
The Company: An established telecom solutions provider based in the heart of the city. The business has aggressive growth plans and are looking for an ambitious Marketing Director to join the journey. With over 1800 clients currently on their books there is both a need to establish new relationships and deliver on-going support to the existing client base.
The Package for Marketing Director:
- Salary: £70,000-90,000
- Commission structure/options
- Company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Director is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.