Graduate Business Development Executive - IMMEDIATE START
raduate Business Development Executive - IMMEDIATE START
£21-£23k Basic 30k OTE
Numerous incentives including annual trips to Chicago food festival, European travel and quick transition to field Sales
Our Client are currently looking for a Graduate Business Development Executive. For this role you will have/be:
• A genuine passion for food;
• Available for European travel;
• The ability to work with clients in the lucrative and fast paced IT sector such as Jamie’s, Frankie and Benny’s, Byron, TGIs, Hilton, Marriot and Four Seasons;
• Doing the full sales cycle! You’ll be up-selling, cross-selling, researching and calling prospective clients and attending your own client meetings;
• Receive full Industry recognised sales training;
• Working in modern offices with public transport links, 5 min walk from Edgware tube station
This Graduate Business Development Executive role will be:
• Partnered with the Business Development Manager for 1st couple of months learning on the job;
• Getting involved nurturing and developing new business interest alongside with current clients;
• Handling inbound enquiries from customers;
• Making proactive calls to prospects;
• Following up on marketing messages;
• Speaking to current clients ensuring a best customers experience;
• Starting to look after customers yourself/transition/full transition to field sales.
Our client is the leading provider of innovative communication technology and software solutions and their current customers are spread over a large cross-section of industries including hospitality, retail, healthcare and corporate. They are a communications partner to over 15,000 system users, including both chain and independent hospitality and leisure venues, global retail and manufacturing companies.
The company has a strong history of developing graduates into successful commercial people. We placed two people here 4 years ago Nick and Katie who are both flourishing in their roles. Nick has been promoted to Sales Executive Manager - purchased 2 x Mercedes and his first home. We then placed a further two candidates Summer 2014 - Laura is now Managing her own team. The company also has a growth mentality and the application and ability to exploit other markets with their technologies i.e. retail (restaurants in outlets and changing room call service) so lots of opportunity for the right person to join and grow with the company. Amazing opportunity to kick start your career with one of the best companies in the UK at the moment!