Marketing Campaign Manager
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
Our three main markets are:
- Enterprises: organisations with complex needs look to us to help them transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient
- Businesses: we help businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful
- Consumers: households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from our range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs
This is a high impact marketing role responsible for defining and delivering a calendar of marketing campaigns and programmes that will generate leads and facilitate sales engagements leading to new pipeline opportunities.
With a primary focus on KCOM's Cloud and Contact and Collaboration propositions for our Enterprise market, the Marketing Campaign Manager will combine commercial awareness and a customer focus with a creative streak to inject new ideas and alternative thinking into our demand generation activities.
You will be results orientated, able to work effectively in a virtual team environment and manage their activities and workload in line with agreed goals and deadlines.
What will I be doing?
You will be helping to shape KCOM Enterprise's marketing themes and messaging in line with our focus propositions and target personas
You will be responsible for developing and managing the successful delivery of campaigns that generate a regular flow of marketing qualified leads from our existing customers and target prospects, ensuring effective nurturing activities to take a target through to qualification.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager creates detailed campaign briefs for all activities taking input and advice from Sales, Propositions and the wider Marketing team. Communication and engagement with relevant Sales teams and Sales management is essential in order to ensure all campaigns are clearly understood and have buy in and support
You will also engage with our key partners (AWS, Microsoft, Cisco etc.) to maximise marketing co-funding and other support in line with Enterprise Marketing and Sales focuses
What do I need to do this job?
· Experience of successfully marketing complex, solutions and services in a B2B environment
· An understanding of the key business challenges facing organisations across our target sectors (e.g. Retail, Utilities, Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Transport and Travel)
· An excellent communicator able to engage and enthuse colleagues and work effectively in cross functional teams
· Results focused - able to demonstrate a track record of delivering successful lead generating campaigns and events
· Able to build effective working relationships with colleagues and teams across the KCOM business
· A self-starter able to organise, plan and prioritise their workload to deliver results
· A creative thinker willing to challenge the status quo and suggest alternative marketing approaches to help differentiate KCOM
· Professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
Location: London (preferred) or Ipswich
· Experience of marketing to our target sectors (e.g. Retail, Financial Services, Transport and Travel)
· Marketing Experience in a Hi Tech B2B environment
What we can offer you?
This is a growing, changing company in which you will have the continued opportunity to work on new initiatives. The role offers a lot of variety and opportunity for skills development and progression.
What are my hours of work?
You'll be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
You'll get 25 days holidays per year, a pension, access to our flexible benefits scheme, the option to join our share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.
What's the process?
Please apply online, including your CV