Data Analyst - Entry level
Data Analyst - Entry Level
Location: Central London
Salary: £22K + Benefits
Our client is a leading analytics technology company that service a variety of clients on a global scale, including a series of well known brands. They are looking to employ an analytical graduate with a commercial awareness and strong numerical skills in handling large data sets. They pride themselves in their modern office space with an exciting and fast-paced environment, and provide great employee benefits such as free lunch everyday and an annual Christmas trip.
Your main responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst in the digital media industry will be:
- Monitor client's digital advertising campaigns and optimise their performance.
- Provide thorough reports and critical advice on client's campaigns.
- Handle large amounts of data and use a wide variety of data sources for researching into the market.
- Working collaboratively with other teams within the company
- Performing a series of client facing activities including liaising with clients by updating and making recommendations to their campaigns based on the data results.
Criteria for a Graduate Data Analyst:
- At least a 2.1 or 1st Bsc degree in an analytical subject from a Top 30 University. i.e. economics, maths, physics, chemistry, biology, engineering.
- Minimum (BBB) A-Levels (including mathematics)
- Have a passion for the digital advertising space and a knowledge of Programmatic advertising campaigns.
- Be proficient with Advanced Excel. i.e. Pivot Tables , VLookup.
- Have a highly analytical nature and likes handling large data sets and numbers
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you have a passion in the digital media market and fit the criteria then please submit your CV.
Jonathan Gilbert - Talent Consultant - Aspire