Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Relationship Manager to join their Key Customer Management team exclusively supporting and working with Selfridges. This is an initial 12 month contract. Joining the Key Customer Management team, the Relationship Manager will maintain and develop the company's relationship with this strategically important customer ensuring their interaction with them is collaborative in nature and grows their lifetime value against both revenue and profitability targets.
- Working closely with the Relationship Manager to build solid relationships with all levels of staff across all stores throughout the business to maximise DCC performance and activity.
- Understand and anticipate any of the current DCC business needs of this key customer across different divisions and departments across the Selfridges business.
- Deliver best customer management and service delivery against mutually agreed performance objectives, financial metrics and critical milestones for a one and three year period.
- Work autonomously and as part of the UK Key Customer Management Team towards meeting set targets and annual budgets.
- Monitor ‘hit rate’ performance and provide regular reporting and analysis to different areas of the business.
- Plan and implement training to support all levels of sales staff to ensure best practice, optimum offering and efficient operation of the DCC service.
- Report weekly and monthly to the Head of Key Customer Management on business activity including ‘hit rates’ and income.
- Have excellent overall knowledge of technical solutions deployed across the store.
- Drive revenue and identify initiatives that will grow the business.
- Identify and analyse DCC opportunity within the Selfridges group.
- A demonstrated record in effective and efficient Relationship and Customer Management, including performance management of key customers.
- A proven track record of delivering superior customer service at all times.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills gained in an account management role within financial services, merchant acquiring or the retail/hospitality sector.
- Must be able to work under pressure and successfully balance and manage a very diverse and demanding workload.
- Proven track record of delivering superior customer service.
- Able to work autonomously /proactively and as part of a team.
- Must be able to persuade and influence internal and external customers at all levels.
- Comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels of people within and outside the business, both written and verbal in a clear and concise manner with the highest level of professionalism.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new ideas to continuously improve processes.
- Proficient working with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel and undertaking / interpreting financial analysis.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and willingness to travel across the UK.