£22,000 - £25,000 (£30,000 OTE)
Our client is looking for a driven individual to lead a team of telesales advisors to reach operational targets. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager looking to join a proactive company.
• Achieving personal daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and SLAs, as well as ensuring that the team hit set targets around sales and other KPIs.
• Lead by example in creating a culture of professionalism within the team.
• Lead, manager, coach and develop a team of Advisors to deliver the highest standards creating a high performance culture where employees are engaged, feel valued, and strive to do their best.
• Implement a coaching led approach that focuses on helping people perform.
• Understand the specific requirements of their own client and ensure team members are clear around what is required.
• Meet and exceed expectations from both internal management and client SLAs in areas of professional standards and compliance.
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in Management
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in Telesales
40 hours per week between the hours of 11am and 9pm
If this role seems of interest please apply now and aa recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Telesales, Call centre, Team Manager, Coach, Supervisor, B2C.