Evening Legal PA/ Secretary
Calling all night owls! Join forces with an established, high profile and respectable international law firm, working 5:30pm to 11:00pm in the Corporate department on a permanent basis.
You will be providing full support to a number of fee earners, including Partners and will be taking on a myriad of responsibilities, managing the fee earners expectations and carrying out the full PA spectrum. Strong organisational and proven PA experience either from a Professional Services background or Legal environment will be beneficial. Working at Partner level will require you to be able to pre-empt situations and think ahead of their needs. We are looking for a star candidate with advanced technical capabilities.
Typical duties will include:-
- Document production: including preparing correspondence and amending documents including presentations. Is able to draft letters/documents on behalf of the fee earners when required. Proof reads work to ensure an accurate and high standard is maintained, demonstrating strong technical skills at all times and a good eye for presentation
- Billing administration - managing the process end-to-end including expenses
- Key liaison point for clients. Takes responsibility for queries/issues. Is able to assess and prioritise requests, whilst managing clients
- Carries out internet and desk based research
- Proactive inbox management, bringing urgent messages to the team
- Diary management including coordinating meetings and overseas travel
- BD Initiatives - managing the production of marketing material including pitches, client presentations
If you feel that you are able to undertake the variety of duties required and are able to keep a calm, composed and professional stance whilst supporting Senior Fee Earners then please do apply now for immediate consideration!
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Denis Simpson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.