Potash Research Analyst, London
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agriculture focused trading company seeking a Head of Potash for their offices in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for researching, analysing and writing quarterly, bi-annually and twice yearly fertilizer publications, as well as long term pricing outlook and curves
- Managing team member’s across international offices while working closely with sales and marketing departments to ensure increased product sales for the Potash portfolio of market reports and statistical analysis
- Preform analysis of trade data (production, potash and fertilizer pricing, trends etc.) to forecast effective and profitable short and long term strategic developments
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients and market leaders as well as representing the company at industry events and conferences, leading a team of analysts, researchers and pricing analysts focused on Potash
- Reports into the General Manager of Fertilizer
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Proven work experience in a similar editorial role
- Industry knowledge within fertilizer trading (e.g. potash, nitrogen, phosphates, potassium chloride etc.) or other relevant commodity. Candidates with Mining experience can be considered.
- Willing to travel to mines and processing plants for relevant market research and to present the company at industry conferences; excellent analytical skills both written and verbal
- Client happy to consider candidates from bulk commodities such as coal and iron ore or non-metallic mining commodities, including Potash, Graphite etc.
- Located in the UK or happy to relocate