Field Based Apprentice Assessor - Vehicle Manufacturer
Our client, a major training provider in the automotive sector, is seeking a training professional to take on responsibility for the assessment of apprentice development across a portfolio of dealerships across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Essex area.
Location is flexible for this role as our client is after the right person and is able to adjust the area covered to accommodate the right candidate.
- Candidates will have a good working knowledge and occupational background within the motor vehicle industry and a desire to deliver and pass on knowledge within this sector
- A1 Assessor award or equivalent
- A relevant trade qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- You will possess the ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills
- You must have experience of delivering apprenticeships including functional skills in Maintenance & Repair of passenger cars at NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Occupational technical experience within the motor vehicle industry in a maintenance role working on passenger cars and light commercials
- A relevant teaching qualification PTLLS or above
You will need to ensure targets are met and achievement is on track for all learners, liaising with senior management, staff, employers and learners in an area that stretches across several counties.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £30-32,000 dependent upon experience plus company car, pension etc.
This is a field based role involving travel but minimal nights away from home.