Assistant Manager-Luxury Italian Boutique
Title: Assistant Boutique Manager
I am recruiting an Assistant Boutique Manager for one of the most luxurious boutiques based in Bicester Village. This brand has Italian Heritage and consists of beautiful pieces in Men's wear and woman's wear, leather goods and accessories.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of success within a fashion brand
- Excellent leadership, administration and communication skills
- Previous experience in an Assistant Manager
- Be well presented and commercially focused
- Be aware of Bicester Village standards and Clients
- Coaching and motivating staff in order to achieve sales and company goals.
- Consistently delivering brand vision in store and through exceptional customer experience.
- In the absence of the Store Manager dealing with all staffing matters such as appraisals and disciplinary issues where necessary.
- Coordinating induction of all new staff members and continuously coaching and developing.
- Coordinating rotas and overtime, managing budgetary and administrative processes.
- Regularly updating staff on business performance and also new merchandise and collections.
- Building relationships with customers and other colleagues and businesses within the outlet.
- Dealing with queries and complaints.
- Effective store merchandising.
- The ASM will be responsible for the stock room supervision and processes.