Educational organisation, require a payroll and pensions clerk for the production of all internal staff.
The purpose of this role will be the accurate input and verification of all payroll documents and the administration of the pension scheme, to include the processing and preparation of monthly financial accounts. You will also provide support for the Payroll and Pensions Manager.
Duties will include
- Processing a monthly payroll of around 350 staff, to include inputting and verification of all data received from a variety of sources and departments.
- Preparations for BACS and Cheque payments ensuring complete accuracy and working to strict payment deadlines
- To complete the admin for the HMRC system on a monthly bass and at year end.
- Administration of Childcare Vouchers
- Maintaining the pension scheme records, creating monthly CSV payment and member upload files for notification to all pension scheme providers of joiners, leavers etc
- Assist with preparation and reconciliation of all Payroll and Pension related accounts to include pension recharge costs and salary recharge invoices for inclusion in management and statutory accounts
- Liaising with budget holders relating to salary and payroll postings
- Processing petty cash payments
- Month end reconciliations and control accounts for inclusion in management accounts
- Dealing with payroll queries and enquiries
- General filing of payroll and pension documentation
You will need previous payroll experience as well as a general understanding in accountancy and bookkeeping however, my client is willing to support and train a payroller on the pensions administration side. Relevant experience in using payroll systems and good Excel skills are also required. Good attention to detail and accuracy are a pre requisite.
This is an interesting role which offers more than just payroll administration. My client is also keen to progress this role and offers the opportunity to gain a professional qualification in Payroll Administration.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.