MacKenzie King are delighted to be working with a successful family run organisation in Stowmarket. You will be very hands on in running the finance and office functions and duties will be extremely varied to include:
- Provision of financial information to the Directors
- Preparation of VAT summaries
- Payroll for employees and sub-contractors
- Purchase and sub contract invoice and purchase order reconciliation and input and payment to suppliers
- Sales invoice production
- Posting and reconciliation of bank and cash payments to the accounting system
- Validating and reconciling sub contractor payment claims
- Maintenance and control of credit cards and petty cash
- Monitoring supplier account credit limits
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Point of contact for Auditors
- Administrative support to Directors
You will be an experienced Accountant who is keen to work within a small, successful team and have preious experience of other aspects of the business. Experience of Sage and Iris would be an advantage. You will have the ability to work independently and learn quickly and adapt.
The company offers a competitive salary, 8.30-5pm working hours, 20 days holiday and car parking onsite.