This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company who are at the centre of the Insurance Fraud Industry. Your primary role will be support counter fraud services to the Industry, both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducting initial review and triage of Cheatline intelligence to identify sources of productive intelligence
- Researching triaged Cheatline intelligence and produce reports for dissemination to customers
- Efficient delivery of Level 1 requests in accordance with SLAs
- Efficient response to DPA requests for law enforcement
- Identifying potential intelligence development opportunities from Level 1, Cheatline and DPA requests
- Supporting the analytics team with feedback to the analytics output, to measure the benefits to customers
- Delivery of ad-hoc research for internal stakeholders
Successful applicants need to have:
- Minimum QCF level 3, this equates to: 2 pass grades in A levels, NVQ Level 3, ICFS Level 3 Certificate of Attainment in Accredited Counter Fraud Technician, CII Level 3 Certificate (or be prepared to attain a qualification at this level)
- Minimum of 12 months experience of insurance claims handling or similar investigative experience
- Experience of producing clear and concise written reports/ summary fraud intelligence / risk / process review briefings
- Demonstrable track record of research capability
- Evidence of adapting research and analytical skills to changing roles, environments, etc.
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis
- Experience of dealing with people over the telephone
- Familiarity with analytics systems and associated process needed to identify suspect patterns of activity in large data clusters
- Familiarity with the relevant processes and data requirements of external / law enforcement stakeholders
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other forms of financial crime
- Understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to the insurance industry
- High degree of competence in the use of on-line search facilities (e.g. Experian, Equifax etc)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Adrian Richards to discuss further.