Our client is an award winning industry specialising into developing technologies that help organisations from all sectors design, develop and deliver better learning experiences for people who want to change their lives through learning
Their award-winning software suite is used a diverse range of global clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. They have a unique range of skills within our in-house team, spanning from university lecturers and former teachers, to world-class Engineers and PHDs that all help to drive forward our innovations
- Knowledge of PHP working in Laravel and MySQL
- Experience with RESTful / on-rails style API integration
- Previous work with MVVC / MVVM frameworks (e.g React, AngularJS)
- Asynchronous module based development experience (preferably RequireJS)
- A grasp of the principles of NoSQL data (preferably MongoDB) would be an advantage
They offer a generous salary package with flexible working options plus pension contributions and 25 days paid holiday per year from day one
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.