ASSISTANT MANAGER - LEADING COFFEE RETAILER
Assistant Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - Job Summary
Exciting Assistant Manager position within a fast-paced, high volume organisation who are one of the most well-known businesses on the high street. The business prides themselves on delivering quality coffee and excellent levels of customer service. They offer their managers both fantastic work / life balance and career progression.
Our client is one of the UK's leading branded organisations. They have a passion for service delivery and their products are known by millions of people. The company offers fantastic career progression through excellent training and development. A career with them is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Assistant Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - Role Responsibility
As the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager / Restaurant Manager with the day-to-day operation of this high turnover restaurant / takeaway as well as the management of the team .
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and motivation of the team
- Maximising sales
- Ensuring site cleanliness
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
- Implementing and adhering to company policies and procedures
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Managing, developing and motivating your team
- Rostering the team in accordance with business needs
Assistant Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Supervisory experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous catering experience ideally from a fast food background
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of staff recruitment and selection along with training and development
- Problem solving and decision making
- Effective planning and time management
- Passionate about driving sales
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.