Infrastructure Support Engineer
Infrastructure Support Engineer - based in Central London.
Permanent Salary up to £45000.00 with excellent benefits.
You must have Server 2008 R2, 2012 R1 and 2012R2, PowerShell, Citrix Xenapp, and Hyper-V.
The successful candidate must be able to display strong competencies and understanding in the following areas.
- Microsoft Operating Systems - Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R1 and 2012R2. Practical knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and10).
- Microsoft Windows Core (nonGUI).
- Microsoft Active Directoryadministration.
- Microsoft Hyper-V (2012 R2preferable).
- Microsoft System Centre 2012 R2 (for Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and ApplicationController).
- Microsoft Windows Server High AvailabilityClustering.
- SAN Management (Equalogic highly beneficial) and CSVprovisioning.
- Microsoft SQL Server installation and basic administration (2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012,2014).*
- Microsoft Terminal Services and Remote App delivery administration and deployment skills (Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012R2).*
- SUSE (or similar LINUX OperatingSystem).*
- Microsoft Certified Professional (current)Qualification.*
- Citrix XenApp 7.5 (and above) administration anddeployment.
- ITIL v3Foundation.*
- Knowledge and working practice of deploying ERP type applications (Infor and SAP Business One a bigbonus).*