Clemence Rogers are recruiting for experienced plant fitter, for a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing plant dealership in the North West.
My client is looking to recruit an: Qualified Plant Fitter with 4 Years Experience, Full clean driving License
Would be working on large mobile plant machinery I.e. excavators, Terex machines, Bobcats and used machinery.
Salary is £25,000 or £12 per hour.
* To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
* Diagnose, service and repair of Plant Machinery at customer sites
* Ordering of parts
* Liaising with the Service Manager
* Offering the customer a courteous and quality service
* Completing job sheets etc.
* An engineering or mechanical background is essential
* Knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics and electrics
* Must be confident with reading hydraulic and electric schematics
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Basic IT skills
* FLT licence an advantage
Hours of work 8am to 4:30pm with overtime paid at time and a half. Averaging around 6 - 8 hours per week.