Deal Processor / Administrator
Deal Processor Salary dependant on experience.
Are you experienced in Data Entry and Administration with a very good eye for detail? If you are looking to work for a great company who look after their staff and make working in an office fun, then this is the role for you.
Working within the 'New Business' team you will be responsible for reviewing all finance applications submitted on the online database. You will need to check all of the applications and ensure they are in line with policy rules. You will ensure all documentation is completely directly by both parties to support the underwriting positions.
What you will be doing -
- Processing customer applications with 100% accuracy onto the online system.
- Review customer agreements and both party documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure the deal is correct. These criteria will relate to the construction of the deal, inclusion of correct proofs and supporting documentation, correct paperwork and application of the company rules.
- Have the confidence to pass back pay out applications if they have not met the requirements, indicating where this has happened and what in the application is missing or incorrect.
- Inputting all relevant data into the in house database to enable payment processing.
You should -
- Have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and data entry experience.
- Demonstrate applying business rules and criteria.
- Have experience working within financial services industry (desirable but not essential)
- Be happy with working to individual targets.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team with confidence in your own decision making to push back applications if incorrect.
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be computer literate.
- Have good time management and organisational skills.
For your opportunity to apply for this role either Click the Apply button, email your CV or call Jo Beech at the Havant office to discuss the role further.
Please note this role is to work on a rolling rota 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays at 9am - 5:30pm.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.