Production CAD Engineer
Job Title: Production CAD Engineer
Have you got 3D CAD experience? Have you worked in a production or mechanical engineering role? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading supplier of industrial solutions.
The key objectives of this role are to control the engineering change process, including creating and managing Bills of Materials. You will also produce accurate and detailed technical drawings as required by the engineering department, customers and suppliers and assist with our engineering requirements.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the main requirements of the role are:
- Maintain existing BOMs, ensuring that all changes are recorded and effectively communicated.
- Restructuring the BOMs and linking these to the ERP system.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Quality and Purchasing Depts.
- Be responsible for some stock administration. Ensuring Navision is regularly updated with any new editions / changes.
- Monitor the cost of stock and check for anomalies.
- Update technical drawings as part of the change process.
Person Specifications and Requirements:
- 3D CAD experience.
- Ideally a background in production or mechanical engineering.
ACS are recruiting for a Production CAD Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Production CAD Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Production CAD Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Production CAD Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Production CAD Engineer role you desire.